So excited to be able to share the new training schedule for 2023. All of the courses and descriptions can be found in my online shop for sign up now!
In conjunction with World Mental Health Day I am offering a free online workshop on Sunday 9th October at GMT+7 (4-5pm Brunei/Singapore/China, 3-4pm Thailand / Malaysia, or 9am in the UK). The workshop will focus on how to tell if someone you care for is not doing ok and what you can do to help.
To sign up please fill in your details below and I will send you the link
I am excited to announce I will be delivering the FAA Level 2 in First Aid for Youth Mental Health on Sunday 29th May 2022. This is wholly online and can be accessed by anyone within South East Asia as it will be held 9am – 5pm Singapore time (GMT+8). The course covers how to identify mental health conditions in young people, the impact of drugs and alcohol, self injury and eating disorders, what to do if you think a young person is suicidal and how to have supportive conversations with young people around their mental health. Price includes e-book.
For more information and to sign up please click here.
Excited to be delivering this on 2nd January 2022. All spaces are now filled but if you would like to be on the waiting list in case a participant drops out, or would like to be informed about upcoming training please let me know via by the Contact Us page
I am pleased to announced I am now an accredited trainer through Nuco Training UK, and able to deliver the following courses both in person and online.
First Aid for Mental Health
- FAA Level 1 Award in Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health
- Award in Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health at SCQF Level 4
- FAA Level 2 Award in First Aid for Youth Mental Health
- Award in First Aid for Youth Mental Health at SCQF Level 5
- FAA Level 2 Award in First Aid for Mental Health
- Award in First Aid for Mental Health at SCQF Level 5
- FAA Level 3 Award in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health
- Award in Leading First Aid for Mental Health at SCQF Level 6
Safeguarding Children & Vulnerable Adults
- Level 3 Award in Principles of Safeguarding and Protecting Children, Young People or Vulnerable Adults (RQF)
- Level 1 Award in Awareness of Safeguarding (RQF)
Please get in touch if you would like to arrange a training course for your staff.