Worldwide rates of self-injury amongst young people are rising and many schools are worried about how to help and what to do.
Running from 9am – 12pm (Bangkok time), this half day training course is suitable for teachers, school counsellors, pastoral staff and safeguarding leads.
By the end of the training, you will understand:
- The definitions of self-injury and para-suicide
- The reasons young people self-injure
- The links between self-injury and mental distress
- Alternatives to self-injury
- Why self-injury is a safeguarding issue
This course is facilitated by a child and adolescent counsellor with 10 years’ experience of international school counselling and 15 years as a safeguarding lead.
There are no reviews yet.