On this one day training course fully accredited by First Aid Awards (UK) you will learn:
- What is Mental Health
- What factors impact poor mental health
- The signs and symptoms of Depression, Anxiety, Psychosis, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Self-Injury and Suicide Ideation.
- The impact of stress, and drugs and alcohol
- How to start supportive conversations using the First Aid for Mental Health Action Plan
- The impact of workplace cultures and how to cultivate a positive working environment.
This course will certify you as a First Aider for Mental Health in the Workplace for 3 years (subject to assessment).